how to recharge your PrePay account
Recharge with credit/debit card
Recharge right here with credit/debit card. Simply enter your details.
Recharge at 'my account'
Recharge by credit/debit card at my account. Save your bank details to make it faster next time. If you don't have an account set one up now.
Recharge using a voucher
Recharge any account with a recharge voucher.
Buy a recharge voucher with a code and recharge direct from your mobile or at my account. On sale at:
- Rail station ticket machines
- Bank ATMs (e.g. Credit Suisse, UBS, most cantonal banks, PostFinance and many others) Kiosk, Naville and Relay stores
- mobilezone stores
- Coop stores and supermarkets, Coop Pronto, Coop City, Coop Bau+Hobby
- Migros supermarkets, Ex Libris, SPORT XX, melectronics, DO IT+GARDEN Interdiscount
- Swiss post offices
- Independent stores like kiosks, petrol stations, restaurants, etc.
how to use a recharge voucher
Use the recharge code from your voucher direct from your mobile. Tap in #121*RECHARGECODE# and press the call button. Make sure no spaces are included.
You'd rather listen to instructions? Call 0800 700 555 free from your mobile, select 'recharge your account', enter the recharge voucher code, and press #. Follow the instructions.
If you're abroad and have vouchers you purchased in Switzerland before leaving:
- Log in to my account and use the voucher recharge code.
- Call +41 78 700 55 55 but be aware you will pay roaming rates.
You can also top up another PrePay account from your mobile using a voucher recharge code.
Tap in #121* then the recharge code followed by * and the other phone number like this: #121* VOUCHERCODE*PHONENUMBER#. Then press the call button. Make sure no spaces are included.
You'd rather listen to instructions? Call 0800 700 555 free from your mobile, select 'recharge your account', enter the recharge voucher code and press #. Follow the instructions.
Not a suitable answer? Ask the Community!