Our responsibilites in relation to your use of our website and the information it contains.
Everything you need to know in relation to the legal responsibilities of Orange and your rights and responsibilities as a customer.
The measures we take to protect the personal information you give us.
What we define as 'acceptable use' for all our Internet-related services.
terms & conditions: fair, simple and short
Your improved conditions:
- There is no longer a 12-month automatic renewal period. After your minimum period of 12 or 24 months, your contract is renewed for one-month periods
- It’s easier to end your contract. You can leave us at the end of the minimum period or at the end of any one-month renewal period. You simply need to give 60 days’ notice
- We no longer lock your SIM card, so you are free to use your devices with another operator’s SIM.
We’ll continue making the terms and conditions better for you.
- Private customers and self-employed/ SME – your terms and conditions (PDF)
- Business customers – your terms and conditions (PDF)
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Privacy Statement
- Orange Online and Telesales order & delivery conditions (PDF)
- Standard terms & conditions for supply of services, goods, installations, and maintenance (PDF)
- Non-disclosure agreement (PDF)
application and contract to change the legal holder
- From Orange private to Orange private (PDF)
- From Orange private to Orange Business (PDF)
- From Orange Business to Orange Business (PDF)
- From Orange Business to Orange private (PDF)