Our responsibilites in relation to your use of our website and the information it contains.
Everything you need to know in relation to the legal responsibilities of Orange and your rights and responsibilities as a customer.
The measures we take to protect the personal information you give us.
What we define as 'acceptable use' for all our Internet-related services.
terms & conditions – all the small print you could ever want
To see detailed legal information on our products and services, please refer to the relevant topic below:
- General Terms & Conditions for private customers (PDF)
- General Terms & Conditions for business customers (PDF)
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Privacy Statement
- Orange Online and Telesales order & delivery conditions (PDF)
- Standard terms & conditions for supply of services, goods, installations, and maintenance (PDF)
- Non-disclosure agreement (PDF)
application and contract to change the legal holder
- From Orange private to Orange private (PDF)
- From Orange private to Orange Business (PDF)
- From Orange Business to Orange Business (PDF)
- From Orange Business to Orange private (PDF)